RE: Problem running post-install step.

От JOSEPH Michel (EXT AMARIS)
Тема RE: Problem running post-install step.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sorry, I'll keep that in mind for pgsql-bugs in CC.

Well, I tried to activate windows firewall then install postgre and it works.

Finaly I desactivate windows firewall after the installation and everything is working.

Please accept my apologies for the disturbance.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Michel JOSEPH
SNCF / N3 VDI
TOUR OXYGENE
10-12,boulevard Vivier Merle
69 393 Lyon Cedex 03
Tel : 504390 (ext : 0427444390)
Bureau 9-60

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Amit Kapila [mailto:amit.kapila16@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 23 janvier 2018 11:17
À : JOSEPH Michel (EXT AMARIS); pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org
Objet : Re: Problem running post-install step.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 2:09 PM, JOSEPH Michel (EXT AMARIS) <ext.michel.joseph@sncf.fr> wrote:
> Hi Mr Kapila,
>
> My bad, here the attachment.

Please keep pgsql-bugs in CC while replying.   From the attachment, it
is not clear what exactly could be the problem?  It appears that there is some permissions issue while doing something
relatedto Windows Firewall, maybe someone from installers team can provide more information.  The attachment which
Josephhas sent to me is attached.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.