Another view

От Roberto Taglia
Тема Another view
Дата
Re: Another view  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I'm coming from SQL server world and when i use PGADMIN4, i'm very disappointed to find my tables if i have more than on schema.

In SSMS, i have the following :
+ [database]
+ [Tables]
schemaName1.TableName1
schemaName2.TableName1
schemaName3.TableName1

I've got all my table in just few clicks.

In PGADMIN4, it's a little bit painful , to access TableName1, i must click 5 times and again 5 times more for another table of another schema :
+ [database]
+ [Schemas]
+ schemaName1
+ [Tables]
TableName1

SSMS is more efficient and saves my time every day.
To save my time, i must reconsider creating ONLY one schema, it is not best practice.

Will you implement another database explorer view for PGADMIN4 ?

 Thanks
Roberto