PostgreSQL Scheduling Agent - pgAgent Service is not installed orrunning on 1.14.3

От Rob Musitano
Тема PostgreSQL Scheduling Agent - pgAgent Service is not installed orrunning on 1.14.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

We recently migrated PostgreSQL db to new server and have that up and running now.  I just went back to the server to add backup jobs and the ‘jobs’ tree item was not visible.  I went into File Options and found the ‘Jobs’ already checked.  I then went to services and found that there is not a PostgreSQL Scheduling Agent – pgAgent service installed or in the service list.

How can I safely repair this or get the scheduling service to be installed and run.   I assume after the service is running the Jobs tree will appear.

Thanks in advance..r

CONFIDENTIAL
This message and any attachments (the "Message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return and delete this original Message and any copies from your system. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Louis Dreyfus Company BV and its subsidiaries and other affiliates shall not be liable if the Message is altered, changed or falsified.

This is an environment friendly email. Please do not print it unless it is really necessary.