RE: looking for a installation package to Using GSSAPI with Postgres12 for windows

От LE MENTEC, SANDRINE
Тема RE: looking for a installation package to Using GSSAPI with Postgres12 for windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Jehan-Guillaume,

Thanks a lot for your answer. It looks simplier to use SSPI (witch is already includes).

I have try your suggestion and it seems to work. I need to try some value of the differents parameters to make my test
fullywork (include_realm, compat_realm, upn_username and krb_realm).

Thanks again,

Regards,

Sandrine Le Mentec
Software Engineer | CSD