Re: [EXT]Re: Strange error trying to import with Ora2PG

От Johnson, Bruce E - (bjohnson)
Тема Re: [EXT]Re: Strange error trying to import with Ora2PG
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That’s not it. export_schema.sh writes the scripts, and then emits a ora2pg command to pull in the data (I've managed to do this a dozen times so far working out how to do things. :-)

The dates on the files in the sources directory are consistent with that, and don’t change when I run the script.

-rw-rw-r-- 1 johnson johnson 872 Sep 27 22:02 AHSC_SCHEDULE_ROUNDED_view.sql
-rw-rw-r-- 1 johnson johnson 817 Sep 27 22:02 COP_COLLEGE_HOUR_view.sql
-rw-rw-r-- 1 johnson johnson 628 Oct  3 17:06 RESERVER_VISIBLE_RESTRICTION_view.sql
-rw-rw-r-- 1 johnson johnson 515 Sep 27 22:02 RESOURCEAFFIL_WITHCODE_view.sql
-rw-rw-r-- 1 johnson johnson 535 Sep 27 22:02 UA_COLLEGE_LOOKUP_view.sql