Re: Proposal: Document ABI Compatibility

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Proposal: Document ABI Compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jun 26, 2024, at 04:48, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:

> Perhaps such information should go somewhere here:
> https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

This seems deeper and more detailed than what’s there now, but I can certainly imagine wanting to include this policy
onthe web site. That said, it didn’t occur to me to look under support when trying to find a place to put this; I was
lookingunder Developers, on the principle that extension developers would look there.

Best,

David