Table / View Security Report

От Schade, Jeffrey
Тема Table / View Security Report
Дата
Список pgsql-general

We recently installed the GreenPlum massively Parallel Appliance which is using Postgres version 8.2.15 and I have been asked to provide a security report showing all user and group roles and the access they have to the user data and views. In the Postgres catalog tables I have located the tables which provide the security role information but I am unable to locate any specific information showing the table and view access (i.e. SELECT / INSERT / UPDATE / DELETE). Can someone tell me where this information is stored or would anyone be able to share security reports they may have written.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

Jeffrey Schade

Systems Consultant, Technology Engineering

ISO
545 Washington Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07310
Voice: (201) 469-3738

  FAX: (201) 748-1500
jschade@iso.com

This email is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please disregard, and do not use the information for any purpose.