Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name),primarykey,forginkeys ..)using JDBCODBC

От malikrofi
Тема Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name),primarykey,forginkeys ..)using JDBCODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
HI
  my name is Malik Ashfaq  from pakistan student want help about jdbc

 Subject: Access database tables name using driver type1

    In my project aim is to get database tables names and its relation (pk,fk)

   please send me  an example on this topic ;

thanks a lot for ever if you give me some time and help me...

Malik Ashfaq Awan