Re: pl/tcl function to detect when a request has been canceled

От Peter Da Silva
Тема Re: pl/tcl function to detect when a request has been canceled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/8/18, 1:12 PM, "Andres Freund" <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
    I'm not terribly opposed to this, but I wonder if the much more
    pragmatic solution is to just occasionally call a database function that
    checks this?  You could just run SELECT 1 occasionally :/

After further discussion with our team:

Would this work if the reason for it ignoring the cancel request is that it is already performing a long-running
spi_execwith a large response?