Re: tables on pgbench man page look garbled

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: tables on pgbench man page look garbled
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 9 May 2023, at 15:40, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> The tables "pgbench Operators" and "pgbench Functions" on the pgbench man page (the actual man page, not the HTML
referencepage) look pretty garbled.  Also, on macOS, man prints a warning that the page is invalidly formatted.  But
thegarbledness happens on Linux as well, for example.  Apparently, our custom table layout doesn't map properly to the
manformat.  But for example, the earlier table "pgbench Automatic Variables", which doesn't use the custom table
layout,looks fine. Anyone feel like looking into this further?

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?  I just built the manpages
from HEAD on macOS and while they report the UNSUPP error the table itself
looks like I would expect it to.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: tables on pgbench man page look garbled
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: tables on pgbench man page look garbled