Re: Mailing list? was Postgress and MYSQL

От Francois Suter
Тема Re: Mailing list? was Postgress and MYSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> why not use pgsql-chat, which isn't being used at all right now ... ?
>>
>> I would suggest that we consider forming a pgsql-competitive email
>> list for

Whatever, but using another mailing is definitely an excellent idea. I
actually stopped reading -general recently because it got bogged down
in yet another PostgreSQL vs MySQL debate. And the same happens to
advocacy too, although less frequently.

Then again this means that whoever moderates -general (is that you
Marc?) would have to move PostgreSQL vs MySQL threads to the other
mailing list whenever they crop up, otherwise any benefits will be
lost.

Cheers.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco