Re: ERROR: volatile EquivalenceClass has no sortref

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: ERROR: volatile EquivalenceClass has no sortref
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ranjeet Dhumal wrote:
> When am trying to query a table temp_table1(sms_type
varchar(20),sms_info varchar(100),sms_id integer)
> Query :: select sms_type,count(*) from  temp_table1 group by 1 order
by 2 desc;
> Then i got following errors , i dont know whats wrong in this .
> ERROR: volatile EquivalenceClass has no sortref
>
> This is my first post to forum , Please suggest me if i miss something
.

Do you get this error regardless of what is
in the table?  I tried on 9.2 with an empty table
and with one with a few random values and got no
error.

It would be helpful to know which PostgreSQL version
you have.
Can you construct a reproducible test case?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: declare variable in udf
От: Ranjeet Dhumal
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: volatile EquivalenceClass has no sortref