Re: C function

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: C function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Vjy wrote:
> I wrote a C function that will connect to oracle and do insert.
>
> then I created a trigger that calls this C function for any
> insets/updates on TABLE A
>
> when there is a insert in table A , the C function is not called at
> all, any reason why ?

You will need to provide more information to get a useful answer.

Send the definition of the table together with all constraints,
rules and triggers and the INSERT statement that you run.

After the insert, is the new row in table A?

How did you verify that the function did not get called?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe