Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend

От Albe Laurenz *EXTERN*
Тема Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Albretch Mueller wrote:
>  I am having a problem with PG I don't quite understand. I know the
> server is running but I am getting exceptions as it is not. The
> exception is thrown exactly after setting the parameters of a
> preparedStatement, when I try to execute the query
> ~
>     ResultSet RS = PSt.executeQuery();
> ~
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend.
>         at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:218)

>  I do know PG is running in my box:

That sounds like your backend is dying or something...

I would set the following in postgresql.conf on the server and reload:

log_statement=all
log_min_error_statement=ERROR
log_min_messages=ERROR
log_connections=on
log_disconnections=on

Then look what shows up in the server log.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

PS: Really "Albretch"? Not "Albrecht"?

Сообщение: Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Сообщение: Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend