Re: Usability, MySQL, Postgresql.org, gborg, contrib,

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Usability, MySQL, Postgresql.org, gborg, contrib,
Дата
Re: Usability, MySQL, Postgresql.org, gborg, contrib,  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers

I offered the same opinion a while back, and was told that plpgsql is a
security hole.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: PITR Phase 2 - Design Planning