Re: Small suggestion on build script

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Small suggestion on build script
Дата
Re: Small suggestion on build script  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

The response from the Mingw team:
Date: 2004-04-08 07:33

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=15438

Symbolic links to files and directories do not work on Win32
in general.  Support for symlink operation is limited to the source
directory or file existing and being able to copy the source to the
destination.

You will need to modify the package to do the appropriate
thing for the environment.

Earnie