Re: Another crack at doing a Win32 build under MINGW

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Another crack at doing a Win32 build under MINGW
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I am able to build now, and perform initdb.  However, I cannot run the
postmaster.  I don't know how far along the port is.  What is the
current state of the port to Win32?

dcorbit@DANNFAST /usr/local/pgsql/bin
$ postmaster -D u:/pgdata
LOG:  select() failed in postmaster: No such file or directory

dcorbit@DANNFAST /usr/local/pgsql/bin
$ FATAL:  could not attach to proper memory at fixed address:
shmget(key=5432001, addr=00E10000) failed: No such file or directory

Сообщение: Re: Sigh, 7.3.6 rewrap not right
Сообщение: Re: Sigh, 7.3.6 rewrap not right