Re: is possible to read oracle tables from PostgresSQL

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: is possible to read oracle tables from PostgresSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Use ODBC or OLEDB drivers to do this.  Some ODBC drivers can
transparently perform heterogeneous joins across multiple database
systems.  Even for those that cannot accomplish this, you could use some
tool like SQL*Server with Linked servers or even Microsoft Access to
perform the joins.