Re: Postgres performance comments from a MySQL user

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Postgres performance comments from a MySQL user
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I think this would be very, very nice:
Config_tool.exe runs, and examines:
Operating system, available memory, disk, cpu speed, etc. (whatever it
can figure out).
Then it makes good guesses for what PostgreSQL parameters to use and
reconfigures PostgreSQL.

If it was part of the installation, then even better.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres performance comments from a MySQL user
Сообщение: Re: Postgres performance comments from a MySQL user