Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I did something about it.  I raised the issue.
Is it really so that whoever it is that raises a question is also the
one who must fix the issue raised?
A strange model indeed.

> ... nobody disagrees with you about
> adding more testing,

Actually some do, but that's neither here nor there.

> but if you aren't willing to do the
> work, why should anyone else be?

Perhaps they have the time and care about the result.

> Someone has to spearhead it
> ... you seem to be passionate about seeing it happen, but
> don't care enough to do anything about it ...

Don't care and won't do are not the same thing.

Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze