Re: Problem building from source on Windows

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Problem building from source on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi.

Ooops, I forgot adjustment completely to Ralf-san. Although Ralf-san understood
at the time, he demanded to wait very busily.... sorry.

some infomation. this was due to be contained by 1.6.3/4.
This is build the MinGW + gcc.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/
as for MS-VC++,
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/msvc/