Re: Catalog Bloat in Development - Frequently dropping/adding schemas and objects

От Ben Madin
Тема Re: Catalog Bloat in Development - Frequently dropping/adding schemas and objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David,

the VACUUM FULL VERBOSE command might overcome this - I believe it works by effectively doing what you are proposing with a drop database and recreate. It does however lock the tables during the process (not a problem in a dev environ one assumes) but may not be ideal on a live database.

cheers

Ben