Re: "Runtime Error 55 File Already Open" after clicking the Databases in the tree

От Dave Page
Тема Re: "Runtime Error 55 File Already Open" after clicking the Databases in the tree
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

It's unlikely to be the MDAC version (I usually use 2.6 but pgAdmin should work with anything from 2.1), though the
installationmay have screwed up something.

Try re-installing pgAdmin, and if that fails, try installing MDAC 2.6.

Regards, Dave.