Re: HELP!! #DEFINE NAMEDATALEN 128 in postgres_ext.h causes ODBC-ERROR(s) ??

От Dave Page
Тема Re: HELP!! #DEFINE NAMEDATALEN 128 in postgres_ext.h causes ODBC-ERROR(s) ??
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

-----Original Message-----
From: Jochen Westland [mailto:jochen.westland@invigo.de]
Sent: 07 July 2002 22:45
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [ODBC] HELP!! #DEFINE NAMEDATALEN 128 in postgres_ext.h causes ODBC-ERROR(s) ??

Hi there,
i am really depressed, and maybe i can get some help from you.

my problem:
i really urgently need to get a postgres database supporting
longer table and columnnames working with odbc (and pgadmin),
and i fail, i fail, i fail ... and i continue to fail ...
Don't get too depressed :-)   I'm taking a look at this now. pgAdmin has only been tested with standard releases of PostgreSQL though so I'm not overly surprised something has gone wrong.

I'll let you know what I find...

Regards, Dave.