Re: DROP COLUMN

От Dave Page
Тема Re: DROP COLUMN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

In pgAdmin's case, this involves one test (maybe 3 lines of code),
because all access to column info is made through one class. The reason
I voted for attisdropped is that the negative attnum's are assumed by
pgAdmin to be 'system columns', not 'any column that doesn't belong to
the user'. Coding around a change like that - whilst not necessarily
harder - would certainly be messier.

Regards, Dave.