Are there any known issues with running MSDE and Postgresql 8.0 on the same machine?

От Kevin Crenshaw
Тема Are there any known issues with running MSDE and Postgresql 8.0 on the same machine?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

I am running backupexec 9.0 on my server(win2ksp4) which uses msde as its backend database.  The server is currently just serving files, but I would like to install postgresql on it as well.  Are there any known issues with running MSDE and Postgresql on the same machine?

Thanks for  your help,

Kevin