Re: [GENERAL] Difficulty modelling sales taxes

От Frank Millman
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Difficulty modelling sales taxes
Дата
Список pgsql-general

From: amul sul
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2017 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Difficulty modelling sales taxes

> On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Frank Millman <frank@chagford.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>

> It is a bit ugly, because I have to use the ‘NVARCHAR code’ column from
>
> tax_codes, not the primary key, but I think it would work.

NVARCHAR ?  Are you using PostgreSQL as database server?

Oops, sorry.

I am testing with PostgreSQL and with SQL Server, so I was in the wrong mindset when I posted.

I should have said VARCHAR.

Frank

От: Job
Сообщение: [GENERAL] Queries on very big table
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Difficulty modelling sales taxes