Can I make a function an explicit transaction within?

От Ivicz László
Тема Can I make a function an explicit transaction within?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,
I have tried in 7.3 to make a PL/pgSQL function with an explicit Begin
Transaction; Rollback; and Commit;.
The editor allowed to save it (pgAdmin II), but each of the above
commands caused a
runtime error in any variation.
My question is: Can I make a function with explicit transaction in any
procedural language (mainly in PL/pgSQL)?
Thanks,
Laci

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Psql 'Expanded display (\x)' behaviour