Re: Linux - postgres RAID

От Rick Gigger
Тема Re: Linux - postgres RAID
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok then, the size of the postgres data directory is about 1 GB.  The
OS will be a version of linux with a 2.6 kernel.  100 GB of total
storage would be plenty.  The load load would probably be around
2k-3k transactions / minute.  I plan on doing a lot of research on my
own I am just looking for a place to start looking.