Re: [GENERAL] Is it possible to define a constraint based on thevalues in other rows in the current table?

От Glen Huang
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Is it possible to define a constraint based on thevalues in other rows in the current table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45187113didn't get any answers yet.
> I've posted a comment to SO; basically what I'm saying is yes, use a transaction constraint trigger to enforce your
requirement.

> This previous question has an example of such a trigger:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/a/37277421/1980653
>

> HTH & best regards
>
>     -hannes

Using a trigger sounds like the right approach. I’ll try it out. Thanks guys.

Hannes, thanks for posting an answer to SO, I’ve accepted it. :)