Re: Field names and NEW

От Hogan, James F. Jr.
Тема Re: Field names and NEW
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would add that I also found on the pgsql-admin list a similar pltcl
way to do what you're after posted in October of 04 by Ian.

One way or the other though likely you will need to install first the

ActiveTCL

AND/OR

ActivePerl

From
http://www.activestate.com

if may also want to read in the PGDoc's about trusted vs untrusted
languages

Then run
createlang "<pltcl or plperl>" --dbname=yourdatabase
--username=superuser

If you're unable to find Ian's post (if you go looking) let me know I
will forward you a copy

There is also a project started called "pglog" located on

http://www.berlios.de/index.php.en

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/pglog/trunk

Jim