Re: Issues with results grid with pgadmin4-4

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Issues with results grid with pgadmin4-4
Дата
Re: Issues with results grid with pgadmin4-4  (Cherio <cherio@gmail.com>)
Re: Issues with results grid with pgadmin4-4  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-support

On 11 Jan 2019, at 20:28, Cherio <cherio@gmail.com> wrote:

This build shouldn't really be called a stable production release. An issue like this makes it completely unusable.

For some classes of user. Certainly not all.

Had we known about it, it would have been fixed prior to release. Unfortunately no one testing the snapshot builds or release candidates found it.

Projects like this rely on end-user testing, as there’s no way the 1000+ automated tests we have will ever catch every possible issue, even if there were 100 times more. If users such as yourself don’t test, we’ll see issues like this from time to time.

Aditya, please fix the bug ASAP.

Akshay, please build 4.1 as soon as Aditya is done, and we’ll push it as soon as it’s ready.