Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15

От Finnerty, Jim
Тема Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: patch that uses XID_FMT everywhere ... to make the main patch much smaller

That's exactly what my previous patch did, plus the patch to support 64-bit GUCs.

Maxim, maybe it's still a good idea to isolate those two patches and submit them separately first, to reduce the size
ofthe rest of the patch?