Re: recommended schema diff tools?

От Robert Gravsjö
Тема Re: recommended schema diff tools?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

(sorry for top posting but I’m using a less than sane email client)

I came across SQL Power Architect not long ago and it might be something you could use.

http://code.google.com/p/power-architect/

I haven’t had much time to look at it though.

Regards,

roppert

Från: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] För Welty, Richard
Skickat: den 12 april 2012 16:58
Till: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Ämne: [GENERAL] recommended schema diff tools?

can anyone recommend an open source tool for diffing schemas?

(it should go without saying that i'm looking for ddl to update production and QA DBs from development DBs, but i'll say it, just in case.)

thanks,
   richard

Сообщение: Re: recommended schema diff tools?
Сообщение: Re: recommended schema diff tools?