Inserting a record into another table ... inside a schema

От Paul Newman
Тема Inserting a record into another table ... inside a schema
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a public schema with all my tables in it.

I also have a schema for each company that uses our system .. so 300 companies = 300 schemas. One of the tables has a trigger that is trying to insert/update another table that is inside the same schema. So far so good. However when I update the base table in schema “MySchema” the trigger tries to insert/update a record in the public schema and not the “Current” schema (ie the schema of the original table). Is there a system variable for “Current Schema” ? …. If not what is the best way to achieve this ?

Thanks

Paul Newman