ES7000 Windows 2003 server 64bit processor

От Babu, Gabriel Suresh
Тема ES7000 Windows 2003 server 64bit processor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hello All,

We are facing some  problems  while downloading the Postgresql 8.2.4 version of 64bit processor for both Windows and SUSE Linux ES-7000 partitions. The entire download URL’s of PostgreSQL 8.2.4 version are displaying the error message “The webpage can’t found”.

Can you please let me know any archives for Postgresql 8.2.4 version of 64bit processor.

Postgresql 8.2.4 Win32 Application

I am trying to install postgresql-8.2.4 on ES7000 with Windows Server 2003 (pack 1).

I tried to install on ES-7000 using   postgresql-8.2.msi installer with:

I executed the installation as Administrator (user group Administrators).

I got the error” Failed to run initdb: 128! “With an error log that is empty”

Though PostgreSQL claims that PostgreSQL 8.2.4 win32 application supports Windows 64bit processor. We are assuming PostgreSQL 8.2.4 win32 bit application does not support the ES7000 Windows 2003 server 64bit processor.

Can you please help me on this.

Regards

Suresh