Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type

От Eliot Simcoe
Тема Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I'm aware of a few wrappers that exist, but none that do type
conversion. The particular wrapper in use by opengroupware.org seems to
rely on Apple's Enterprise Objects framework which is no longer
supported on Mac OS X AFAIK. In addition, I don't believe it does
anything but extremely limited type conversion.

On Jun 14, 2004, at 2:57 PM, David Stanaway wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 13:25, Eliot Simcoe wrote:
>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> I am writing an Objective-C wrapper of libpq and would like
>> toimplement automatic type conversion between the standard
>> PostgreSQLdata types and associated Objective-C wrapper classes.
>

> Hi,
>
> I don't use Objective-C but I thought you might want to have a look at
> opengroupware.org  They use postgresql as their RDBMS and interface
> with
> it with Objective-C so they already have a wrapper for it.
>
> --
> David Stanaway <david@stanaway.net>

Сообщение: Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type
Сообщение: Re: libpq binary transfer of the numeric data type