Re: MS Access/ODBC 'ERROR: invalid input syntax fo

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: MS Access/ODBC 'ERROR: invalid input syntax fo
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mar 28, 2005, at 5:06 PM, Michael Goei wrote:

> Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get the MS Access / ODBC
> connection
> to use the proper SELECT syntax when selecting on a primary key field
> defined as a domain (with the underlying type as int4)?

My only other ideas are (1) to try a different client program to see if
you can determine if the problem lies with Access or the ODBC driver
(2) repost your question to the ODBC list.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL