v1.18.x release schedule

От David Elbert
Тема v1.18.x release schedule
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi-

Apologies if I missed this somewhere online, but I am wondering: when will pgadmin version 1.18.2 or higher be released?  I made a bug report in February and Dinesh Kumar kindly let me know it had been fixed, but I still haven't seen a release of a new version incorporating that fix at: http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php.

Is there a regular schedule for update releases or is it a complex function of programmer time, level of problems with the current release, etc?

Thanks and thanks for all the team does to make a great utility available-
David

David Elbert
Associate Program Director for Environmental Studies,
Advanced Academic Programs &
Earth and Planetary Sciences
Olin Hall
Johns Hopkins University