Re: compiling source code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: compiling source code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Using MINGW  (All operations assume that you are using the bash shell and have your environment set up for GCC, make, etc):

  1. Go to the PostgreSQL source root directory (wherever you put it) via cd
  2. Execute : ./configure
  3. Execute : make
  4. Execute : make install

You are ready to go.  It’s really easy.

I would guess it works the same under Cygwin, but I have not tried it.