Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Дата
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Yes, clearly that is the wrong result according to the SQL standard.

Here is a SQL*Server query:
select 1 where 'a' = 'a ' AND 'a' = 'a  ' AND 'a ' = 'a         '

It returns (correctly): 1