Re: Integration with MS Sql Server

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Integration with MS Sql Server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Using SQL*Server, and OLEDB or ODBC data source can be connected as a
linked server.  Then, TSQL queries can go against PostgreSQL tables as
though they were ordinary SQL*Server tables (but they have 4 part names
instead of 3 part names).

It is a lot easier to go the other way around (where the PostgreSQL
server is mirrored inside of the SQL*Server via linked server).

> Anyone been faced with a similar situation? If so, how'd you resolve
it?

Here is a commercial solution we wrote:
http://www.connx.com/products/change-data-capture/DataSync.asp

I am sure that there are lots of other alternatives.