Re: Unable to Update a Record

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Unable to Update a Record
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Are you sure that your user account has been granted DELETE and UPDATE on that table?

If you are sure that the account you were connected with has permissions, then:

Give the exact command you did to perform the select.

Give the exact result set you got back when you did the select.

Give the exact command you did to perform the update.

Give the exact command you did to perform the delete.

Were there any sort of error messages?