Re: ECPG - Timestamp to ascii Conversion PG version 7.4

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: ECPG - Timestamp to ascii Conversion PG version 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
template1=# \d bar
                 Table "public.bar"
  Column  |            Type             | Modifiers
----------+-----------------------------+-----------
 happened | timestamp without time zone |

template1=# select happened::varchar from bar;
        happened
 2005-05-05 11:19:38.066
 2005-05-05 11:19:40.082
 2005-05-05 11:19:41.097