Re: Selecting a constant question

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: Selecting a constant question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Suggestion:
Return (column size of cola) + (column size of colb) in the maximum
length field.
> > 3) libpq can properly describe the maximum internal data size of any
> > numeric constant in a SQL statement via Pqfsize
>
> SELECT 3::numeric;

Suggestion:
Return sizeof (numeric(1,0)) -- after all, it's a constant here.

In the words of the great poet "Spike Lee":
'Always do the right thing.'

Сообщение: Re: Selecting a constant question
Сообщение: Re: Selecting a constant question