Re: Triggers on system catalog

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Triggers on system catalog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mar 30, 2011, at 3:45 PM, Jan Wieck wrote:
> What I would envision for DDL triggers is that they first don't fire on an object type, but rather on a command
completioncode, like "CREATE TABLE" or "DROP SCHEMA".

> To do anything useful with that of course would require that all DDL does go through tcop's ProcessUtility and
actuallysynthesizes a proper Utility parsetree. That isn't the case today, so there would be some previous clean up
workto be done.

For those that missed my announcement at PG East; we're willing to sponsor some/all of this work (depending on how much
moneywe're talking).
--
Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect                   jim@nasby.net

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Can I check if somebody is superuser in stored procedure?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: getting to beta