URGENT: minimum storage disk for Postgres

От Ana Claudia
Тема URGENT: minimum storage disk for Postgres
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I need to know if is possible to have postgres database on Flash Disk where
the space for database is less 32Mb (including data and log files), more
probabily 16Mb(note: I pretend use a flash disk with 64Mb ).
If the answer is positive, what is the configuration for postgres (and
Kernel)?
If isn't possible, can you tell me a database (freeware or open source) for
that.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Ana Cláudia