Re: Problem

От Pedro Salazar
Тема Re: Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Are you using the locale parameter in the JDBC URL to your database
(charSet)?

For example, to Portugal [PT]
jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/db?charSet=PT

regards,
Pedro Salazar

 -----Original Message-----
From: Vinni [mailto:vinni_@yahoo.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 22 de Novembro de 2002 2:03
To: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [JDBC] Problem

I problem, in my application storage word with accent example "descripción"
and view "descripci?n". I use servlet and connection jdbc.
Anytimes in bd have word with accent "corrección" but read servlet view
"correcci?n"
Use linux 7.3, and postgres this version.
After funtion ok in linux 7.1 and this version, i not understand the
problem.
Is linux ? is postgres ? is java-servlets?
Thanks..
sorry for my english

Do you Yahoo!?