SystemError: null argument to internal routine

От Eric Snow
Тема SystemError: null argument to internal routine
Дата
Список psycopg
I am trying to figure out the conditions under which I get that
SystemError.  Here is a simple way that I found to reproduce the
problem:

>>> import psycopg2
>>> psycopg2.__version__
'2.3.2 (dt dec pq3 ext)'
>>> conn = psycopg2.connect("...")
>>> cur = conn.cursor()
>>> cur.execute(";")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
SystemError: null argument to internal routine

I am getting the same exception during a call to copy_expert.  How would
the data I pass in there trigger the same exception as when I pass a
single semicolon?  I am guessing that it does not even make it over the
wire to the postgres server when the exception is raised.  Thanks.

-eric

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is
confidentialor legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are
notauthorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender
immediatelyby return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that
thisemail is error or virus free.  Thank you.

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: