Re: Extension Templates S03E11

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Extension Templates S03E11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Dec 3, 2013, at 9:14 AM, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr> wrote:

> I understand that it can happen, it still really sucks when it does.
>
>  <delusionnal paragraph, censored for lack of humour (incl. sarcasm)>

I have not followed this project closely, Dimitri, but I for one have appreciated your tenacity in following through on
it.Extensions are awesome, thanks to you, and I’m happy to see all efforts to make it more so.

Thank you.

Best,

David

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix a couple of bugs in MultiXactId freezing
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix a couple of bugs in MultiXactId freezing